Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Disasters never wait for a convenient time to strike your home or business. SERVPRO of Arlington Heights / Prospect Heights is dedicated to being "Faster to any size disaster" and our crew is on standby and ready to respond 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year—including all holidays. Our team offers emergency cleanup and restoration services after any size water, fire, or mold loss in your residential or commercial property. No matter day or night, sunshine or rain, you can trust that our SERVPRO of Arlington Heights / Prospect Heights team has your back.
If you have any questions or need to schedule a service, give us a call today!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (847) 637-3445
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2170 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Arlington Heights / Prospect Heights arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.